OB-GYN, wife, mom, missionary
Main Building ED 214/215
Balancing too many roles, wearing too many hats. It's tough to be a missionary doctor mom...is it even really possible? Some helpful discussion to guide us into the life God wants for each of his daughters.
Below is a "handout" we can use for the session. You're welcome to bring it along and fill it in as we go.
1. Set your ______
2. There are ________ of life
3. Part time is not _________
4. You need a ____________
5. It's OK to __________
6. ___________ kills community
7. You can't give _____ of yourself to ______ of your roles _______ of the time
8. What God has called you to ________ he will help you to _________
9. You're not the __________ you were called to be. But ________
10. We are not called to ____________