How do I get there?
- Need a map? Directions? CLICK HERE
- You will need your own transportation from your hotel to Southeast Christian Church each day.
- If you are student or missionary needing housing, please check the travel tab for a link to submit a request.
How should I dress?
- Dress for the conference is casual - jeans are acceptable
- Ties for men are not necessary.
- Typical weather conditions for this time of year are cool with possible rain CHECK LOCAL WEATHER
What meals are included?
The following meals are included in your registration:
- Thursday - Dinner
- Friday - Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday - Lunch
*Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available at the conference.
Is childcare available?
- There is NO childcare provided at the conference.
- We ask that children under 6 not attend the breakout sessions, as it has caused distraction in the past. Infants are welcome to be held by parents.
- There are several locations around the building for mothers. Plenary sessions will be available to watch from outside of the main auditorium as well.
- We understand that not providing childcare makes it difficult for people with children to attend. We have pursued this opportunity many times, but due to legal and logistical issues, we have not been able to make it work. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes.
Does GMHC offer refunds?
Does the GMHC have an approved housing vendor?
Yes. The GMHC is working with AFC Travel to book hotels. Any other organization that may contact you through email or phone call is NOT associated with the GMHC.
Solicitation of MedicalMissions.com organizations can result in removal of personal and organization profile from the site.
Solicitation of GMHC organizations can result in immediate cancellation without financial remittance.
Any organization that solicits members of the MedicalMissions.com community will be blocked unless they have written permission from the GMHC.
The staff of MedicalMissions.com reserves the right to remove any personal or organization profile if site terms and rules are not followed.
Does the GMHC offer host housing?
Southeast Christian Church (host of the GMHC) offers host housing for students and missionaries attending the GMHC. Members of Southeast Christian Church offer their homes as hosts during the GMHC. A member of the GMHC team will be in touch with you once you have completed your form.
Complete form here.
NOTE: If you are part of a group, only one person should apply for the entire group.