Main Building ED 314
Our generation faces the reality of a world where 3 Billion will spend a lifetime never hearing the good news of Jesus. We are simply not in the neighborhoods and marketplaces where the majority of these unreached live. We dream of a different reality - a follower of Jesus imbedded in every community. A follower of Jesus in every place of work - embracing their God-given design to reflect the glory of God to those around them. Join us for this session as we dive into the open opportunities around the world and how real professionals are being intentional in strategic cities.
- Become aware of the global job market, open opportunities, and trends in missions
- Identify strategic cities to practice marketplace missions
- Understand and define “vocation”
- Understand ways to practically be intentional in the workplace
- Hear impact stories of marketplace workers currently on the field