How do you find a job overseas? What are international employers looking for in a candidate? How does interacting with a different culture impact the job process? Can I tell them that I’m a Christian? Come to this session to hear the answers to these questions and learn how you can set yourself up for success by preparing your resume & professional profile to land a global job.
- Become aware of global employment opportunities & job process
- Learn the do’s and don’ts as you create a resume for an international audience
- Know how to clean up your personal profile: linked in, social media, etc.
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of interviewing in another culture
- Learn ways to maintain security throughout the process