HOME is a grass-root Christ-centered health organization serving in the Arab world. Since its inception, HOME has established a large network of medical ministries in the Middle East with a strong commitment to providing medical care in the Name of Christ. The intent and ultimate purpose of this ministry is to share Christ and His saving love with the people of the Middle East. HOME has been able to reach millions of Arabs in the Middle East and has experienced tremendous growth in just the last four years. Key initiatives and developments that took place during this time include but are not limited to the:
- Key Development of a School of Medical Missions in Egypt: HOME has initiated a school for medical missions in Egypt, as part of “The Antioch Arabs to Arabs Project”. This Antioch Project is now graduating 8-12 physicians and healthcare professionals every year who are then sent to their own people.
- Launch of a World-Class Medical and Nursing Teaching Program: HOME has initiated a world-class medical (Family Medicine Training for physicians, under the University of Edinburgh) and nursing teaching program to train and equip physicians and nurses in the Christian hospitals that HOME supports.
- Expansion of mobile clinics: HOME established a relief and community health campaign through a large network of field and mobile clinics in six countries in the Middle East undergoing turmoil and unrest (including Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, South Sudan, West Bank and North Africa).
- Increase in training: To date, more than 3,000 Middle Eastern Bible-believing healthcare workers have been trained on sharing the love of Christ at the bedside.
- Growth in reaching more people in more countries with more medical resources: Besides the mobile clinic patients, HOME has expanded to reaching more than 200,000 people on an annual basis through its established clinics and hospitals throughout the Middle East expanding to more countries such as areas in North Africa. Currently HOME supports more than 15 clinics and 8 hospitals in 9 countries --including Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, South Sudan, Syria, and the North Africa.
- Rise in Medical Media On-Air Viewers: HOME has reached out to and continues to address an audience of 40 million people through an extensive medical media ministry that includes a series of spiritual messages alongside medical education that are being broadcasted on Arabic satellite TV.
HOME’s Vision for the Next Few Years:
With the expansion of the medical ministry as outlined above and the escalating violence occurring in the Middle East, we are realizing the urgency of establishing a high-quality teaching and training hospital/medical center in Egypt that will host the first School of Medical Missions in the Middle East over the last 1,500 years.
We invite you to join and partner with us! You can pray for our countries, contribute financially, go on the yearly medical mission trips and much more! Contact us if you are interested in being part of the medical missions' movement to impact the Middle East for Christ!