Post Office Box 72618
Marietta, GA 30007
Global Health Issues
TweetsTweets by predisan
Predisan exists as a Christian healthcare organization so that individuals and populations in the Predisan service area experience wholeness – physical, spiritual, social, economic and environmental health – according to God’s redemptive plan.
• Testify the gospel of Christ through teaching and service
• Provide quality health care at an accessible cost
• Provide rehabilitation for drug addicts and alcoholics, family counseling and drug prevention activities for youth
• Foster a safe and healthy environment for mind body and spirit through community development and education initiatives
• Implement strategies for the sustainability of the programs
• Promote opportunities for missionary experience and volunteer service for visitors and future missionaries.
ServiceReef Map Points
OUR WORK IN HONDURAS – MISSION PREDISAN
The work of Predisan is to develop and implement integral programs that improve the health, economic development and spiritual well-being of the individual and the families within our service area. The organization concentrates its services in the rural eastern department of Olancho on the most marginal and unprotected groups, especially those that are, in geographic and economic terms, at the greatest risk and/or have the least access to services. Predisan's work spans nine locations — the large, beautiful Predisan Family Health Center and Good Samaritan Clinic in central Catacamas, two clinics in rural suburbs of Catacamas, five clinics in remote mountain villages, and the CEREPA addiction treatment center in Catacamas. The clinics serve an area population of 90,000 people. Predisan is expanding its work with new educational and public health initiatives in schools and rural mountain communities