Founded in 2017, HEARTFIRE Missions, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ) is an emerging leader in global short-term medical and humanitarian missions. HEARTFIRE trains young adults to acquire basic medical skills and to advance their humanitarian aptitude, then provides unique opportunities to travel on global mission trips, transporting them from their familiar surroundings to serve in the unfamiliar... a place where real Christ-centered transformation begins.
HEARTFIRE has an immediate opening in our global missions department for Assistant Director of International Missions.
· National mission trip logistics, organization and leadership
· National destination development and relationship-expansion
· Discipleship and mentorship of young adults
· Travel coordination, including airline travel
· Creating momentum via innovative Marketing & Social Media
· Event planning
· Creative element (e.g., video creation, website content, etc)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Apple computer savvy
Pay and Benefits
Salary: $39,000.00 - $43,000.00 per year
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Life insurance, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Relocation assistance, Retirement plan
You want to live a life of significance that is humbly aligned to God’s purposes. In order to do that, you need to understand God’s call for, or will in, your life. The problem is, it doesn’t seem clear, and everyone you meet has a different perspective on “calling”, which makes you feel confused and stuck. What you need are tools to help you discern God’s call.By submitting your information you are willing to receive an email from MedicalMissions.com at the email address listed which will include the content that is being offered.